Bambo Nature Eco Disposable Nappies Size 3: 5-9 kg 33's (midi)
You can now choose a disposable nappy that provides optimum comfort to your baby without compromising on the environment. Bambo Nature is the only baby nappy in the world to hold the prestigious Nordic Swan Eco label.
By using environmentally friendly state-of-the-art raw materials, this nappy is slim and comfortable with all the absorbency you expect from a disposable.
Bambo Nature's eco credentials:
- No optical brighteners or perfume are added or used during production. No known substances that are harmful to baby's health or the environment, including: phthalates, organotins, heavy metals, chlorine, formaldehyde, AZO pigments, PVC. Bambo Nature is the only brand to declare what their nappies contain.
- No use of moisturising lotion which is often associated with irritation.
- Strict levels of renewable raw materials used.
- Abena recycles 95% of all waste from nappy production. Even powder and dust from the plant is filtered, collected and sold for further use.
- Criteria on factory emissions into the air, water and land and reducing carbon dioxide pollution.
- Approximately 80% biodegradable - this is more than three times as much as regular brands (disposable nappies on average take over 500 years to degrade).
- The FSC label means that the fluff in Bambo Nature comes from sustainable forestry.
- Abena is a member of the clean shipping project.
- All the packaging is recyclable and their carrier bags use recycled plastic.
- Abena has designed an absorbent core with less SAP by using new technology with a wheat starch absorber.
Delivery may take up to four working days.